Tools we use for Performance testing
How do we perform Performance Testing
Identify the Test Environment and Tools1
Identify the production environment, testing environment, and testing tools at your disposal.
Define Acceptable Performance Criteria2
Determine the constraints, goals, and thresholds that will demonstrate test success.
Plan and Design Tests3
Design the tests accordingly and outline the metrics that should be captured.
Prepare Test Environment and Tools4
Configure the testing environment before you execute the performance tests. Assemble your testing tools in readiness.
Run the Performance Tests5
Execute the tests. Capture and monitor the results.
Make the most of TestUnity’s software testing services to provide an impeccable experience to your users
Why Choose Us for Performance Testing Services?
- Experienced and qualified testing professionals capable of delivering unmatched services
- Faster turnaround time to facilitate the faster release of the app, software, or website being tested
- Detailed reports provide a profound analysis of the app, software, or website with information pertaining to the optimum load which can be handled by the product along with the possibility of potential crashes
- Best testing services at competitive prices
- Proven methodologies and industry best practices usage for carrying out the performance testing
Our Case Studies
Functional Testing of Little Millennium Web App
Little Millennium is a renowned preschool that ignites young minds with boundless curiosity and a passion for learning. With a legacy of excellence in early education, Little Millennium offers a holistic approach that integrates the best of play-based learning, creativity, and academic readiness. Their dedicated team of educators is committed to providing personalized attention to […]
Functional Testing of Physica(ComXr) Application
ComXR is a technology company that creates memorable experiences for your audience by leveraging virtual reality (VR). We specialize in high-end VR, one that allows your users to physically walk through and naturally interact with a truly lifelike, fully 3D environment. With a focus on quality, creativity, and technical expertise, we deliver customized solutions that […]
Security Testing of Bloom AI Application
Bloom AI is on a mission to operationalize data to fuel business ingenuity in the digital economy. As business-data partners, we turn complex, siloed data into simple, digestible insights using our proprietary microinsights platform and headless business intelligence solutions. As companies scale their modern data infrastructure, Bloom AI helps users take the next step by […]
Functional Testing of Travel Tech Website
Travel Tech is a completely virtual and free event, which offers tourism trade professionals (tourism, destinations, travels, and hospitality) educational resources and actionable strategies that will help them move toward recovery and improve profitability more quickly. In this case, the problem was that client was not sure from where to start, how to start, what […]
Regression Testing of Contestee Platform
In English, “Contestee” refers to someone competing in a contest. Contestee is a social network that promotes global talent discovery through competitions. Using Contestee, anyone can showcase their amazing talents, skills, and attributes. Become famous by uploading your videos, collecting votes, and collecting likes! TestUnity began working on Contestee in November 2019. An Android and […]
Security Testing of NFT Platform
NgageN is an exclusive platform enabling NFT economies between Brands & Creators. Created byone of the leading Blockchain companies in India, NgageN is an invitation-only platform for credibleBrands & Creators to drive new forms of fan engagement, sources of revenue & community buildingby creating NFTs which provide exclusive digital assets as well as experiences. In […]
Questions we get asked regarding Performance Testing
- What is performance testing?
Performance testing is a type of non-functional software testing aimed at identifying bottlenecks in performance that cause a system to slow down during a sudden surge in traffic. During performance testing, we monitor how the application behaves in different load conditions.
- Stress testing vs performance testing – what's the difference?
Stress testing is part of performance testing. Stress testing is carried out to observe the system's behavior under a far greater load than it is expected to handle. Other types of performance tests include load testing, stability testing, failover testing, and volume testing.
- When should I do performance tests?
The later you start performance testing, the more costly it will be to fix issues. Don't delay performance testing until the last moment. Your performance testing activities should be aligned with the standard phases of your IT project.
- What are the common performance problems in software faced by users?
Most often users experience the following types of performance issues:
- Long loading time
- Poor responsiveness
- System crashes
- Error messages
- Data loss as a result of system failure
- What are the common performance bottlenecks?
Some common performance bottlenecks include:
- CPU utilization- Network environment
- Server performance
- Memory utilization
- Disk Usage
- Business logic optimization
- Why do I need performance testing?
With performance testing you can get answers to the following questions:
- What is the response time of your app under the expected number of users?
- What is your system's breaking point?
- Is your app capable of handling a particular number of transactions?
- Will your app remain stable under the usual and unexpected user load?
- What's your app's loading time?
Get In Touch
Connect with us directly