Ramp Up/Strategize Your DevOps Transformation To Accomplish Fast Delivery With Assured Quality by employing DevOps Consulting To Get Quality Software & Deliver Great Customer Experience.
How do we perform DevOps Consulting
Assess current environment1
Assess an organization’s existing environment utilizing a proprietary Tx assessment model and Assess the current organization’s structure and processes.
Analyze current automation in place2
Assess and analyze an organization’s current automation in place.
Prepare DevOps roadmap and plan3
Identity what areas are the most important and prioritize those accordingly and outline roadmap.
Design the to-be model for DevOps implementation4
Create a comprehensive step-wise plan and design the model for implementing DevOps in a customer IT environment
Deliver comprehensive reporting and dashboarding5
Deliver reports to keep up with the updates and dashboarding.
Make the most of TestUnity’s software testing services to provide an impeccable experience to your users
Why Choose Us for DevOps Consulting?
- Deep understanding of interplay of people, process and technology for a tailored DevOps Implementation.
- A wide awareness of typical tools involved in DevOps toolchain ensures optimal selection of tools for your pipeline.
- Experienced Consultants with deep technology and leadership skills.
Our Case Studies
Functional Testing of Little Millennium Web App
Little Millennium is a renowned preschool that ignites young minds with boundless curiosity and a passion for learning. With a legacy of excellence in early education, Little Millennium offers a holistic approach that integrates the best of play-based learning, creativity, and academic readiness. Their dedicated team of educators is committed to providing personalized attention to […]
Functional Testing of Physica(ComXr) Application
ComXR is a technology company that creates memorable experiences for your audience by leveraging virtual reality (VR). We specialize in high-end VR, one that allows your users to physically walk through and naturally interact with a truly lifelike, fully 3D environment. With a focus on quality, creativity, and technical expertise, we deliver customized solutions that […]
Security Testing of Bloom AI Application
Bloom AI is on a mission to operationalize data to fuel business ingenuity in the digital economy. As business-data partners, we turn complex, siloed data into simple, digestible insights using our proprietary microinsights platform and headless business intelligence solutions. As companies scale their modern data infrastructure, Bloom AI helps users take the next step by […]
Functional Testing of Travel Tech Website
Travel Tech is a completely virtual and free event, which offers tourism trade professionals (tourism, destinations, travels, and hospitality) educational resources and actionable strategies that will help them move toward recovery and improve profitability more quickly. In this case, the problem was that client was not sure from where to start, how to start, what […]
Regression Testing of Contestee Platform
In English, “Contestee” refers to someone competing in a contest. Contestee is a social network that promotes global talent discovery through competitions. Using Contestee, anyone can showcase their amazing talents, skills, and attributes. Become famous by uploading your videos, collecting votes, and collecting likes! TestUnity began working on Contestee in November 2019. An Android and […]
Security Testing of NFT Platform
NgageN is an exclusive platform enabling NFT economies between Brands & Creators. Created byone of the leading Blockchain companies in India, NgageN is an invitation-only platform for credibleBrands & Creators to drive new forms of fan engagement, sources of revenue & community buildingby creating NFTs which provide exclusive digital assets as well as experiences. In […]
Questions we get asked regarding DevOps Consulting
- How do you define DevOps?
DevOps is a clipped compound term that combines “Development” and “Operations” practices of IT software development, having originated in the mid-2000s among ITprofessionals looking for efficient and innovative ways to automate and speed up the process of software delivery. As a change agent, DevOps promotes a culture of collaboration and information sharing across the organization, a radical departure from the ‘silos’ of the past.
- Which are some of the most popular DevOps tools?
The most popular DevOps tools include:
- In which industries can you find DevOps organizations?
Some of the industries where DevOps services include are:
● Home automation
● Industrial automation
● Medical devices
● Video surveillance
- What are the benefits with Our DevOps Consulting Services?
● Helps to implement optimized software development processes to optimize your application delivery
● Ensures teams to develop better and quality software with assured faster releases
● Deliver improved code with better team collaboration which leads to faster time-to-production
● Ensures code quality assessment along with code security
● Delivers a pragmatic approach to your DevOps adoption
- Why is DevOps Consulting required?
DevOps consulting may be the answer if you feel concerned about:
● Differences in the configurations of development, testing and production environments.
● The lack of collaboration between the teams (development, testing, system administration, and security) resulting in a slow software delivery and low software quality.
Get In Touch
Connect with us directly