Increase The Velocity Of Your Software Development Cycle and simplify release management With Our Efficient Of Automation Testing Services.
Tools We Use For Testing
How do we perform Automation Testing
Analysis and Tool Selection1
Analyze and understand the requirements in detail. Then pick the tools which are appropriate for the testing.
Framework analysis 2
Analyze the framework to provide a structured development methodology.
Test Data Creation3
Create Test Data before we begin test execution as test data is used to verify the functions produce expected results for given inputs.
Test Script Development and Execution4
Test Scripts are developed containing the information about the system transactions that should be executed to validate the application or system below test.
Review the individual test results to understand why any failed tests have failed.
Make the most of TestUnity’s software testing services to provide an impeccable experience to your users
Why Choose Us for Automation Testing Services?
- We understand and have worked on various test automation models empowering us to customize a solution to meet your requirements.
- Tools and frameworks engineered to allow manual testers to carry on automation result in significant cost savings.
- Our test engineers are trained to quickly discover serious functional defects, they know common weaknesses and potential problem areas in the functionality of different software products.
- Specialists of our software testing company usually perform functional testing services manually, but our specialists in automation are always ready to automate repeatable tests, for regression testing, for example.
Our Case Studies
Functional Testing of Physica(ComXr) Application
ComXR is a technology company that creates memorable experiences for your audience by leveraging virtual reality (VR). We specialize in high-end VR, one that allows your users to physically walk through and naturally interact with a truly lifelike, fully 3D environment. With a focus on quality, creativity, and technical expertise, we deliver customized solutions that […]
Security Testing of Bloom AI Application
Bloom AI is on a mission to operationalize data to fuel business ingenuity in the digital economy. As business-data partners, we turn complex, siloed data into simple, digestible insights using our proprietary microinsights platform and headless business intelligence solutions. As companies scale their modern data infrastructure, Bloom AI helps users take the next step by […]
Functional Testing of Travel Tech Website
Travel Tech is a completely virtual and free event, which offers tourism trade professionals (tourism, destinations, travels, and hospitality) educational resources and actionable strategies that will help them move toward recovery and improve profitability more quickly. In this case, the problem was that client was not sure from where to start, how to start, what […]
Regression Testing of Contestee Platform
In English, “Contestee” refers to someone competing in a contest. Contestee is a social network that promotes global talent discovery through competitions. Using Contestee, anyone can showcase their amazing talents, skills, and attributes. Become famous by uploading your videos, collecting votes, and collecting likes! TestUnity began working on Contestee in November 2019. An Android and […]
Security Testing of NFT Platform
NgageN is an exclusive platform enabling NFT economies between Brands & Creators. Created byone of the leading Blockchain companies in India, NgageN is an invitation-only platform for credibleBrands & Creators to drive new forms of fan engagement, sources of revenue & community buildingby creating NFTs which provide exclusive digital assets as well as experiences. In […]
Security Testing of TicketXpress Web Platform
Ticket Xpress is a new-age, mobile-first, smart & secure Digital Voucher platform to generate, distribute and authorize all kinds of value, product, and service e-vouchers for your customers in a simple, centralized & cost-effective way. The application is developed in Nodejs using App server: Nodejs, Web server: Nginx, DB.In this case, the problem was that […]
Questions we get asked regarding Automation Testing
- What do automated tests cover?
Automated tests can cover different use cases. Highly repetitive tasks, such as log-ins, tasks that involve inputting large volumes of data, tasks that require a lot of time if done manually are examples of potential test cases that can be automated. We use automated tests to cover regression testing, performance testing (like stress and load tests), GUI testing, API testing.
- What tests should be automated?
It's best to automate the following types of tests:
- Smoke, sanity, and regression tests that need to be run repeatedly
- Performance tests such as stress and load tests
- Cross-browser and cross-platform tests
- Tests that use the same workflow but different data for each test run
- Tests that involve inputting large volumes of data
- Tests that take a long time to perform
- How do I choose the right automation testing tool?
Here are key factors you need to consider:
- The tool supports the technology stack your application is built on.
- The tool's licensing and support costs fit in your testing budget.
- The tool has comprehensive tutorials and documentation for learning how to use it.
- The tool generates good test logs for status reports, test execution analysis, and defect diagnosis.
- Your team possesses good programming skills to be able to use the tool.
- What is better: automated or manual testing?
Most likely, you need both manual and automated testing to ensure the best test coverage. Manual testing is more time-consuming, but some test cases can only be implemented manually. Automated testing is significantly faster than a manual approach but it doesn't always make sense on small projects. Remember, test automation is only a tool in the QA engineer's hands. It's not a solution to all problems.
- Automated testing costs too much. Do I really need it?
To do automated testing you need to invest some money upfront, but it can be very cost-effective long-term. If you doubt whether you need automation testing, try to identify how much manual testing is costing you. Would it be cheaper to automate? Bear in mind,however, that if you don't have a proper manual testing process, automation testing will cost you much more, because you can't set up automated tests without doing it manually first.
- Currently, I don't have automation testing in place. What should my initial steps be?
At first, you need to define the scope for automation. What do you want to automate? We recommend that you start small, moving a small part of tests from manual to automated. If this doesn't help much, please reach out to us. We can provide a better recommendation once we know your situation.
Get In Touch
Connect with us directly