How do we perform Mobile Application Testing
Develop a test strategy 1
Develop a test strategy that explains test design and determines how testing needs to be done.
Select test tools2
Select the tools which are appropriate for the testing.
Carry out Testing 3
Perform the testing of the Mobile application and report the bugs.
Improve test cases 4
Enhance the test cases according to the mobile application requirement.
Maintain and support app 5
After the testing is done, maintain and support the app for further testing.
Work with our mobile application testing company Send us your request for mobile QA services, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Why Choose Us for Mobile Application Testing Services?
- We offer high-end mobile application testing services by leveraging the most advanced tools.
- We have a fully equipped testing lab that helps to conduct a robust testing approach.
- Our in-house experts are masters in the domain of mobile application testing techniques.
- We have acquired in-depth knowledge and rich experience in mobile application testing through our years of excellent service.
Our Case Studies
Functional Testing of Little Millennium Web App
Little Millennium is a renowned preschool that ignites young minds with boundless curiosity and a passion for learning. With a legacy of excellence in early education, Little Millennium offers a holistic approach that integrates the best of play-based learning, creativity, and academic readiness. Their dedicated team of educators is committed to providing personalized attention to […]
Functional Testing of Physica(ComXr) Application
ComXR is a technology company that creates memorable experiences for your audience by leveraging virtual reality (VR). We specialize in high-end VR, one that allows your users to physically walk through and naturally interact with a truly lifelike, fully 3D environment. With a focus on quality, creativity, and technical expertise, we deliver customized solutions that […]
Security Testing of Bloom AI Application
Bloom AI is on a mission to operationalize data to fuel business ingenuity in the digital economy. As business-data partners, we turn complex, siloed data into simple, digestible insights using our proprietary microinsights platform and headless business intelligence solutions. As companies scale their modern data infrastructure, Bloom AI helps users take the next step by […]
Functional Testing of Travel Tech Website
Travel Tech is a completely virtual and free event, which offers tourism trade professionals (tourism, destinations, travels, and hospitality) educational resources and actionable strategies that will help them move toward recovery and improve profitability more quickly. In this case, the problem was that client was not sure from where to start, how to start, what […]
Regression Testing of Contestee Platform
In English, “Contestee” refers to someone competing in a contest. Contestee is a social network that promotes global talent discovery through competitions. Using Contestee, anyone can showcase their amazing talents, skills, and attributes. Become famous by uploading your videos, collecting votes, and collecting likes! TestUnity began working on Contestee in November 2019. An Android and […]
Security Testing of NFT Platform
NgageN is an exclusive platform enabling NFT economies between Brands & Creators. Created byone of the leading Blockchain companies in India, NgageN is an invitation-only platform for credibleBrands & Creators to drive new forms of fan engagement, sources of revenue & community buildingby creating NFTs which provide exclusive digital assets as well as experiences. In […]
Questions we get asked regarding Mobile Application Testing
- What are the most common bugs found during mobile app testing?
The most common bugs we find include:
- No error handling
- App crashes
- Compatibility issues
- Memory leakage
- Weak password validation
- Misspelled words in localized apps
- Mobile interruptions (incoming calls, SMS)
- Permission issues
- What do mobile app tests cover?
In large organizations, QA takes up to 40% of their IT budget. QA is expensive, but without proper testing, exposing faulty software to users can cost much more. Large-scale tech brands lose up to 5% of their market value as a result of software failures. You might not be a large organization, but maintaining your product quality is just as important. With us, QA will take no more than 25% of your development costs, but you will save much more in the long run.-text.mt-2 In large organizations, QA takes up to 40% of their IT budget. QA is expensive, but without proper testing, exposing faulty software to users can cost much more. Large-scale tech brands lose up to 5% of their market value as a result of software failures. You might not be a large organization, but maintaining your product quality is just as important. With us, QA will take no more than 25% of your development costs, but you will save much more in the long run.
- What mobile app tests do you automate?
We provide mobile automation testing services in the following cases:
1. Manual testing is very time-consuming and mentally exhausting.
3. Certain test tasks can be simplified and broken down into logical steps with pre-defined expected outcomes.
4. Testing requires a large amount of data.
5. Automated testing is more cost-efficient than manual testing.
6. We need to run multiple tests simultaneously.
7. We have frequent code changes and need regression tests done quickly.
8. We need to test the speed and performance of a mobile app against thousands of concurrent users.
- What test do you run manually?
We execute manual mobile application testing in the following cases:
1. Manual tests are faster and more cost-effective than automated tests.
2. We need to handle complicated use-case scenarios.
3. When we do exploratory testing where we need to replicate the experience of real users.
4. When we perform usability testing where we determine how efficient and convenient a product is.
5. When we execute ad hoc testing or testing without preparation.
- Do you use real devices for mobile app testing?
Yes, we use real devices, as well as simulators, and emulators. Our mobile app testing solutions use an optimum combination of all three.
Get In Touch
Connect with us directly