How do we perform RPA Testing
Analyze Specifications and Requirements1
Analyze and understand the specifications and requirements in detail.
Creation of test data and test cases2
Prepare test data and Create test cases and scripts.
Execution of test case3
Execute test cases by enabling automation scripting by leveraging automation tools.
Validate data as per the tests.
Analyze and deliver reports after the testing is completed.
Make the most of TestUnity’s software testing services to provide an impeccable experience to your users
Why Choose Us for RPA Testing Services?
- Customized and Dynamic Test Approach
- Certified Team of Experts
- Robotic Test Automation Frameworks
- Model Evaluation Tools
- Fast Quality Product Delivery
Our Case Studies
Functional Testing of Little Millennium Web App
Little Millennium is a renowned preschool that ignites young minds with boundless curiosity and a passion for learning. With a legacy of excellence in early education, Little Millennium offers a holistic approach that integrates the best of play-based learning, creativity, and academic readiness. Their dedicated team of educators is committed to providing personalized attention to […]
Functional Testing of Physica(ComXr) Application
ComXR is a technology company that creates memorable experiences for your audience by leveraging virtual reality (VR). We specialize in high-end VR, one that allows your users to physically walk through and naturally interact with a truly lifelike, fully 3D environment. With a focus on quality, creativity, and technical expertise, we deliver customized solutions that […]
Security Testing of Bloom AI Application
Bloom AI is on a mission to operationalize data to fuel business ingenuity in the digital economy. As business-data partners, we turn complex, siloed data into simple, digestible insights using our proprietary microinsights platform and headless business intelligence solutions. As companies scale their modern data infrastructure, Bloom AI helps users take the next step by […]
Functional Testing of Travel Tech Website
Travel Tech is a completely virtual and free event, which offers tourism trade professionals (tourism, destinations, travels, and hospitality) educational resources and actionable strategies that will help them move toward recovery and improve profitability more quickly. In this case, the problem was that client was not sure from where to start, how to start, what […]
Regression Testing of Contestee Platform
In English, “Contestee” refers to someone competing in a contest. Contestee is a social network that promotes global talent discovery through competitions. Using Contestee, anyone can showcase their amazing talents, skills, and attributes. Become famous by uploading your videos, collecting votes, and collecting likes! TestUnity began working on Contestee in November 2019. An Android and […]
Security Testing of NFT Platform
NgageN is an exclusive platform enabling NFT economies between Brands & Creators. Created byone of the leading Blockchain companies in India, NgageN is an invitation-only platform for credibleBrands & Creators to drive new forms of fan engagement, sources of revenue & community buildingby creating NFTs which provide exclusive digital assets as well as experiences. In […]
Questions we get asked regarding RPA Testing
- What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) allows organizations to automate a task, just like an employee of your organization does them across applications and systems.
- What are the benefits of using RPA?
The benefits of RPA are as follows:
● It Saves Cost: Since it can automate almost all manual and repetitive tasks, you can reduce the size of your workforce and hence reduce costs.
● More Accurate in Lesser Time: To err is human, but computers or machines don’t commit any mistakes, they do exactly as they are told and hence are more accurate.
● Easy to Implement and learn: As earlier stated, there is no coding required. Any automation can be created using a simple drag and drop.
● No Coding Required!: RPA can be implemented to automate any repetitive process which is done on a computer. This process can be related to any desktop tool or web application, if the process is repetitive it can be automated, that too with minimum coding required.
- Mention the different tools popular in the RPA market.
The different RPA tools used in today’s market are as follows:
● Blue Prism
● Automation Anywhere
● NICE Systems
● Visual Cron
- What are the benefits for businesses with our RPA Testing Services?
● Ensures faster test creation & test execution
● Ensures lesser maintenance effort with overall 30% cost savings
● End-to-end testing of processes and BOTs
● As tasks are automated, the process involves minimal workforce
Get In Touch
Connect with us directly